Saturday, December 31, 2022

NEW YEAR'S EVE

That is not only the name of this rug pattern designed by Lindsay Bowles and sold by The Wool Farm but also my happy New Year wishes to all my followers for 2023.
There was a time when I was a party girl and would have my outfit waiting for me on the bed to go out dancing and welcoming in the new year to the music of Auld lang syne
.  But for the past several years I've welcomed the new year in behind closed eyes.

Thanks to all for your friendship over the years; lets hope 2023 will be better than the last couple years.

Saundra



6 comments:

  1. Happy, happy New Year, dear friend ;-)
    Health and happiness to you in 2023, and may God bless our great Land in the new year.
    LOVE that rug. Fun to see yours and Cathy's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year,,,
    Thanks for all ur blogs to look forward to,,,
    Elaine😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY NEW YEAR Saundra. I like that we were greeted by your New year bear rug. I raised a glass of vino to you last night as I partied sitting down at my computer, lol... I wish you a great hooking year. May all your rug hooking patterns bring you joy and relaxation and no frustration.

    Hugs, Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, and a great 2023! First time I have written it. I don't do that either, just wake up enough to realize, I made it to a New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Healthy Fun New Years to you too Saundra !!! Our party days are over too , more comfy staying home and having a nice meal , wearing pajamas and getting in bed by 10:00 !!!
    I look forward to your new hooking projects in 2023 too !!!! And inspiring us to keep on hooking !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you too!! I enjoyed watching the New Year's fireworks around the world before going to bed early. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.