Friday, December 2, 2022

MISC. CHIT CHAT

It's December already?  How is it possible for time to pass us by so fast?  The clock is ticking too fast for my liking.  Tonight's post will highlight some rugs hooked by other folks. 

Most recently Margaret shared her finished rug of an antique adaptation I named Maine Garden, since she lives in Maine.  She chose the dimensions of approx. 24 x 36 and while the design is too dainty for me to hook it was her favorite.  She said it was hooked using #5 and #7 strips.  Ya done good Margaret and it is a beauty!
Her friend Diane (who happens to be McGowan teacher) decided to hook a primitive design I drew for her.  It is also an antique adaptation which I named Rainbow Petals and measures 24 x 36.  
But take a look at this magnificent Frost Eagle Diane recently finished.  It is gorgeous ~ the feathers are wonderful and just look at the eye and you can even see the detail of the tongue.  Diane said she hooked the eagle in #5 but the stripes were hooked in #8 ~ all textures were used in this rug.
And that's not all Diane hooked...take a look at this Yankee Peddler design hooked in #3 and #5 cuts.
Last but definitely not least is Nancy's recently finished work on my Mache' Jack-O-lantern design.  WOW, looks perfect!!!  Nancy you did a great job replicating my colors, we must have the same wool in our stash.
Maine Garden, Rainbow Petals, Double Eagles, Mache' Jacks and other patterns are available on my web site by clicking on the link under  my name.   Just hover over the picture to see size and price and if you tap on the picture it will enlarge so you can see a full view of the design. 

Saundra





6 comments:

  1. All those rugs are so amazing. I just love the different styles. I hope you have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all wonderful, but that Frost Eagle takes my breath away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm blown away by Diane's rugs. Such crisp details , they look like pictures. Beautiful work by everyone.

    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those rugs are all Fabulous !!! The Eagle is incredible !!! Along with the Yankee Peddler !!! Beautiful !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful rugs! Love them all!!! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome mat,s,,,,
    Elaine😊

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.