Thursday, October 22, 2020

Another Halloween Themed Rug

This mat was hooked and sold several years ago but I like to keep photos of work to remember what I've hooked.  It is a design by Lori Brechlin in one of her booklets and think I'd like to hook another in better colors.
This is a photo of the booklet by Not Forgotten Farm which has the pattern and 7 others in it.  Actually the original design has another witch and tree or vine to the left of this witch.
Will soon be running out of Halloween hooked mats but still have a couple quilt applique and dolls left to show which might help make it to 10/31.

Saundra

4 comments:

  1. What a cute rug I wonder if she still sells that booklet
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah!! I love this one too!!! That JOL in the wagon LOL...and I really like the wool you used for the moon and border. I know you said you sold this one, but I have been meaning to ask if you display all the ones you still have??? I would love to see your home decorated for Halloween with them!! Gonna stay up and watch the great debate???? Sure hope it's not the s*#t show the last one was. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these designs,,,,, makes me want to get orgsnized in june or july to start getting ready for fall,,,,
    thanks for inspiration, ,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this rug !!! Have to order that booklet , her sketches are wonderful !!! I have 2 of her booklets & love them !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.