Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Back to Halloween

Happy now Robin I'm giving you more Halloween.  😉

These witches were very popular, sold many and wish I had one of these left too.  Out of these two think I'd choose the one on the right.  Which one would you choose?  The pattern is designed by Veenas Folk Art Primitives.
That wonderful rug they are displayed on was an original hooked by Tonya Robey, I have many of her mats and rugs and love each of them.  She used to own Mad Hen Prims .

Saundra


4 comments:

  1. the detail is amazing in the witches.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sweets!! I knew you wouldn't disappoint me LOL. LOVE your witches!! So full of (unique) personality!! What does their little tag say?? I guess I best finish up my decorting and Halloween postings soon...it's creeping up on me.....but the snow put a crimp in my plans as I was going to post outdoor decorations next....but didn't even get them all up before the snow came... Keep on posting!! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sure do have personality,,,, love the right ones face,,,,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.