Sunday, October 18, 2020

Celebrating the Season of Fall and Halloween

This mat was hooked in 2012 and believe it was in one of Lori Brechlin's booklets of patterns, but am too lazy to go check.  
Going back to when I was doing shows I'd make a lot of 'smalls' which would be inexpensive enough for someone to make an impromptu purchase.  What's sweeter than a piece of candy corn and a kitten?
Gotta get up and go walk ~ do something for my body.  When I had my boy Ben he was my motivator and wonderful companion...sigh.  Miss him terribly.
Happy Sunday, happy hooking and stay well.

Saundra

11 comments:

  1. Love this cute matt & your cute Kitty in the candy corn !
    Hope you are feeling better .... we never get over missing our fur babies , they are so special .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you need a new motivator. It's amazing how a new furry friend can help heal a broken heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Lauren. You might enjoy some company during these trying times

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Lauren. You might enjoy some company during these trying times

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dog cannot walk far as she is so old so I borrow my neighbor’s dog all the time. Willie Nelson and I have become good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that candy corn kitty. When we have my daughter's dog we walk more that's for sure but I need to get moving everyday I sit way to much.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a huge fan of Lori's patterns....and love seeing that you have done so many of hers too. Love this one...and, again, not a design I recall seeing. Also loving your kitty in the candy corn. I am kind a particular about my familiars....errrr...I mean black kitties....and you do them wonderfully!!! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet decoratings,,,, I need to walk m8re , too,,, we do yoga ,, very gentle yoga on mondays,,, and do some at home on our own,,,, too much sitting is not good!!! I know I do too much,,,
    take care, and hope ur feeling better,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute kitty in the shoe...and candy corn and kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet kitty and rug! Love them both!!! Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.