Wednesday, October 28, 2020

OLD TOM REDUX (The Reboot)

Seems my previous post was quite confusing to some readers even tho I thought I'd made it clear in the second paragraph when I said..."Toms feathers were plucked out and will rehook them."  I received comments on how they liked the new look.  Huh?  Maybe I should have kept it like that and started a new hooking technique craze, lol.  Now will show you my very little progress since yesterday.
Who knows if I'll like it better than the before but am surely not plucking poor Tom's feathers a second time.  November is coming up quickly so want this fella finished ~ Santa will wait and will give me something to work on while waiting for my teacher at camp (November 8th). 

Didn't get a lot of hooking in because I was able to get my high dosage flu shot and am quite pleased as it takes 2 weeks for it to become effective and I've got rug camp in 10 days.

Saundra

4 comments:

  1. So what will you work on between now and November 8? Tom won't take long to finish and bind and surely there will be something on your frame!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a flu shot this is the first in a very long time I am not that keen on them as my husband got the flu twice when he had the shot and once it was not milder he ended with pneumonia and a transfer to Boston. But I did it this year because of covid. I hope you do get your camp in we are exploding here with covid I think the college has a lot to do with it.
    I love your turkey and I am sure he will be done before thanksgiving
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha....I was one of your "duh" readers last go-round.... and GT even left me a clue. Sometimes blog reading and chardonnay don't mix well. ;-) ~ET~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS....glad you were able to get your high dose flue shot..... I have gotten a flu shot every year probably for the last 10 years?? as I am "high risk" with the autoimmune stuff going on...but for some reason, I am skiddish this year....even though they are saying it is more important than ever. Don't know exactly why....

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.